Raw Indian hair is the highest quality hair available and compared to Brazilian hair is much better in terms of quality and longevity. Raw Indian Hair is human hair that has never been processed by chemicals, whereas Brazilian hair is hair that has been heavily processed by chemicals and comes from factories in China.
Is Raw Indian Hair Better than Brazilian Hair? Raw Indian Hair VS Brazilian Hair, which hair to choose?
Brazilian hair is easily available in the USA and is very well known. It is usually the first choice of many girls but increasingly, people are opting for Raw Indian Hair. Read on to find out why Raw Indian Hair is WAY BETTER than Brazilian hair.
Raw Indian Hair VS Brazilian Hair : The lowdown.Raw Indian hair is the highest quality hair available and compared to Brazilian hair is much better in terms of quality and longevity. Raw Indian Hair is human hair that has never been processed by chemicals and comes from factories in India, whereas Brazilian hair is hair that has been heavily processed by chemicals and comes from factories in China.
Does Brazilian Really come from Brazil?Frist of all, “Brazilian hair” along with Peruvian, Malaysian, Cambodian and other types of hair is one of the biggest scams in the hair industry pulled by China, and endorsed by many of the biggest Hair Distributors in the USA because they get the hair from China for dirt cheap!
Brazilian hair is not really hair coming from a Brazilian person, but is actually non-remy hair from India that is processed by Chinese factories and endorsed by unethical distributors in the USA. India is the only culture in the world that has a tradition of shaving hair in temples. People go by the 10’s of thousands every day to temples in India and shave their heads as an act of devotion and sacrifice. A single temple alone, such as the Tirupathy Temple in Andhra Pradesh, India, can collect well over 10,000 KGS of hair every month. Though some Brazilian girls are offered money to shave their heads, they are just not enough to support the hair trade. Indeed, less than 0.5% of Brazilian hair is actual Brazilian hair!
There are many temples in India that do not collect the hair that’s offered in the correct manner for Raw Indian Hair Factories to produce hair quality cuticle aligned hair pieces. Every Indian woman loves her hair, and usually grow their hair very long. When brushing daily, a little bit of hair breaks or sheds. Indian women collect this hair by bundling it into small balls and every few months, someone will come around to their doors and will offer money for these hair balls. Furthermore, Raw Indian Hair Factories can experience up to 40% of wastage when processing hair into quality Raw hair products. This hair is collected and sold to vendors who in turn sell it to Chinese factories.
All of this hair is non-remy; where the heads and tails are mixed. If made into hair products, the hair will tangle and matte terribly. Chinese factories use very strong chemicals and machines to smoothen out the cuticles and make the hair into hair products. They then call it “Brazilian Hair” and sell it for much cheaper than Raw Indian Hair products. All big vendors of hair in the USA know this dirty secret, but endorse it because they get the hair from China for dirt cheap and make huge margins when they sell the hair in the USA.
Brazilian Hair VS Indian Hair : Advantages and disadvantages of Brazilian Hair.
"Brazilian Hair" does have a few advantages:
- Because the hair is chemically processed and the cuticles no longer intact, the hair will not tangle like how natural hair can.
- Is cheaper that Raw Indian Hair.
- Because it is stripped of its quality, Brazilian hair feels very smooth.
- Is more frizz resistant that Raw Indian Hair.
- Easier to maintain then Raw Indian Hair.
Brazilian hair comes with a host of serious disadvantages:
- Since Brazilian hair is processed by very harsh chemicals many of which are carcinogenic, it may cause immediate allergies as well as long term serious health issues including different types of cancers.
- Does not last long. You will have to replace the hair every few months.
- Breaks very easily.
- Will not lift color evenly.
- Does not take heat well.
- Processing of the hair requires very strong chemicals which is very harsh on the environment. Is not at all eco-friendly.
- Supports unethical Chinese practices, including slave labor and other serious human rights violations.
Brazilian Hair VS Indian Hair : Advantages and disadvantages of Raw Indian Hair.
Raw Indian Hair is better than Brazilian hair in many, many ways. Here are a few advantages of Raw Indian Hair.
- Raw Indian Hair is the highest grade of hair available.
- Can last for well over 5 years.
- Completely unprocessed by Chemicals.
- Can be heat styled multiple times.
- Will lift color evenly and easily.
- Naturally bouncy and full of life.
- Hypoallergenic; extremely unlikely to cause any adverse health issues.
- Is sourced ethically.
- Supports temples which do a lot of social work for very poor communities such as providing food, healthcare and education.
But Raw Indian Hair does have some disadvantages as well:
- Is more expensive that other types of hair. But keep in mind the quality is well worth its price!
- Requires proper maintenance.
- Requires to be treated often with high quality shampoo, conditioner and other hair care products.
- Because it is 100% Natural Hair, will tangle when wet. (But brushing gently with a wide toothed comb will untangle the hair)
- Not recommended to be dried quickly using high heat.
Should I choose Raw Indian Hair or Brazilian hair?
Raw Indian hair is the best hair out there. It is completely natural, and is sourced and manufactured ethically. The Raw Indian Hair Industry, starting with temples, supports a lot of socio-economic activities that aid people who are really in need of help. Taking all of this into consideration, we think Raw Indian Hair is the way to go!