14 Day Easy & Flexible Replacement
BigLove takes pride in our high rate of customer satisfaction. We guarantee that all our products are made of 100% Indian Human hair that is cuticle aligned and completely raw, except in the case of coloured bundles, which are made of Raw Indian Human Hair but are colour processed. We also guarantee that each bundle is single donor and that the hair is 100% ethically sourced from temples in India.
We stand behind our products and provide a 14 day replacement policy. In order to ensure consistency and quality, we triple quality inspect all hair before leaving our factory in India, and double inspect the hair in our Shipping office in Chennai, India before shipping to you. If you are not satisfied with your order or purchase, we offer the flexibility of store credit or replacement.
We encourage you to thoroughly inspect and examine the hair without cutting the zip ties or opening the bundles to ensure satisfaction with the product. You may comb through the hair with a loop brush, as well as shampoo, condition and heat style the hair while the hair secured in the zip ties. If a product has lace, the lace must remain intact and not be cut. Treating the hair with high quality hair shampoo and conditioner is essential prior to and after installation. Inspect the hair thoroughly to ensure the correct length, colour, texture, and quality are as desired before use. Ask a professional stylist for a second opinion if necessary. Once the hair is used we are very limited if a problem arises.
We offer exchanges if the returned product meets our requirements:
Exchange requests must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order by email or contact us form in the website.
We will not accept exchanges of products that have been altered or used in any way. This includes hair that has been cut, processed, colored, untied at the top of the bundle or lace that has been cut or altered.
Must not be removed from the security zip ties.
If an item has lace, the lace must remain intact and cannot be cut.
Requests must be raised within 14 days from the delivered date by email or contact us form on the website.
Depending on the situation, we may ask you to submit photos and videos of your problem.
If we ask for the product(s) to be returned to us, you must ship the hair back to us to our office in India at your expense. If a problem is found, we will refund the shipping cost via store credit and replace the hair pieces. If no issue is found with the product by us, you must pay shipping costs for the product to be shipped back to you and we will not refund any shipping costs you incurred in sending the product to us. We recommend you use a shipping provider with a signature confirmation service, and insurance to protect your package.
Exchanges must have an email created and sent to us within 14 days of the receipt of original order. Exchanges will not be permitted after 14 days. Please allow us 5 business days upon receipt of the returned product for your return to be processed if we find an issue with the hair pieces and decide to replace them. If no problem is found with your product, we will inform you by email and you will have 7 days to pay for shipping to have the products mailed back to you. The products will be destroyed after 7 days if you do not make payment for shipping.
THE STORY OF INDIAN HAIR
India is simply ravishing indeed! Steamy, spicy and spiritual - India is a land that has delighted many a traveler since the beginning of civilization. Indian women are blessed with hair that is held as the most luxuriant in texture and feel across the globe. Everywhere you go in India, you will see women with gorgeous, long, silky, voluminous hair that catches every ray of light to make it dance and vibrate in joy. Most women in India use only natural vegan products for beauty care - ensuring that the hair is absolutely healthy and virgin.
Every year, well over 40 million devotees visit the temple in the town of Thirupati, in the state of Andhra Pradesh which lies east of the BigLove Indian Hair Extensions factory. On an average 65,000 devotees visit the temple every day, and on certain special days, the number can surge well over the half a million mark! Over half of the devotees who visit the temple shave their head and offer their hair in an act of sacrifice to Vishnu - the presiding deity in the temple. The temple itself traces its routes to the 2nd century AD and remains in continuous worship.
Legend has it that a shepherd mistakenly hit the Lord on his head, making a portion of his scalp bald. A princess noticed this bald spot, and feeling that such an attractive face should not have a bald spot, she immediately cut a portion of her hair and offered it to the Lord. Ever since then, it is said devotees who visit the temple "follow suit" and offer their hair in an act of self-sacrifice.
Today, over 1 tonne of hair is collected at the temple every day. Every bunch is carefully tied individually at the top, making sure we at BigLove can produce the world's most beautiful and finest Indian hair products that are single donor and cuticle aligned. The money that the temple makes is reinvested into the community; funding free schools, food aid programs, free quality health care and other rural development programs. This is hair that is sourced ethically and spreads BigLove!
Timeline of Indian Hair Trade
- Up To 1940All hair that was given up as a spiritual offering was simply collected and burnt. The hair trade that was to become a multi-billion dollar did not exist. 1940
- Early 1940Koreans see the vast business potential of cuticle aligned hair. They start buying hair from the temples.
- 1940 - 1950Korea monopolizes the hair industry and starts manufacturing wigs and other hair pieces. They start exporting the hair to the western world. Demand slowly but surely picks up steam.
- Early 1950India discovers the potential of the hair trade and what Korea is up to. The temples decide to sell hair to only Indians. Indian companies start exporting hair to China.
- 1980 - 1990China starts dominating the hair trade by making wigs and other hair products with hair sourced from India.
- 2000The demand for quality hair booms, especially in the USA. India starts manufacturing quality hair products locally and uses the best quality raw hair. Export to China of cuticle aligned hair slowly starts going down, through export of non-remy hair (hair that is collected after brushing / salon cut) continues.
- 2010China invents and perfects methods to make non-remy hair feel cuticle aligned with a "cuticle free" treatment that uses machines and chemicals to neutralize cuticle direction flow. In addition, China starts to use many marketing gimmicks and tactics such as branding low grade non-remy Indian hair as Brazilian, Cambodian and Malaysian hair. Price of this hair is kept low.
- 2015The USA is saturated with sub-standard and low quality hair that is often mixed with synthetic fibers. Awareness of true chemical free natural cuticle aligned Indian hair takes root. Consumers in the USA start to get more educated and better understand the value of an authentic product.
- 2013 - 2018Indian companies manage to break the stranglehold that old Indian hair exporters had on the market. The government of India steps in and mandates that hair should be bought from temples via an online auction. Smaller companies begin producing products that are innovative and better in design and quality than that of the old vendors. Pricing becomes much more competitive. The hair trade, already a multi-billion dollar industry is set to BOOM.